Six Reasons Why You Should Advertise on Social Media
November 04, 2014
Millions of users are attracted everyday to various social networking websites. While you are advertising your business through sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc. it gives you an opportunity to concentrate on your target audience. It is also quite cheap and easily measurable. Following are the benefits of adverting on social media sites:
- You have control on the ads: These are not similar to other types of online display ads. Instead these have an image, a headline, a link and a brief copy. We recommend you to select pay per click ads that helps to monitor the amount you are spending.
- Target Audience: With social networking site like Facebook, you can easily narrow down a group of people based on their geographical location, age, sex, education, marital status and other interest. This data or information generates an estimated reach that helps to determine if it fits your expectations and goals.
- Figure out the Budget: By setting up a budget, you can work more effectively and these ads allow you to adjust the budget as per the requirements. You can choose to pay only when audience see your ad or click on it.
- Benefits of word of mouth: Each time your ad is seen and interacted by users, it is automatically shared with their friends. This affiliation or engagement of your product or services spreads like word of mouth. Eventually, your website gets new audiences that were unreachable before.
- Australians widely use Social Media: If the audience you are planning to target comes within Australia, then there is a high chance that your ad would have quite a wide reach. A recent global survey stated that Australians are way ahead in using these sites than any other country. Sam Crawford provides all types of solutions related to social media ads in Sydney.
- Excellent for online campaigns: Social media websites are highly influential in driving engagement and interaction aspects of your ad campaigns. It has a huge effect especially when the campaign is online.
- Social media websites play a crucial role in Search Engine Optimisation campaigns.